Thursday, September 08, 2016

Thursday Stuff

I wish I could share the faith that Number 44 shows here in our voters and the Democratic process, but I'm still skeptical on that - I would be more of a believer on that if "The Donald" had been properly called out long ago the way he should have been called out; I'm glad President Obama said this of course, though I wish he had done a better job of holding our corporate media to account here, including this toady (Lauer I mean, whose performance last night was apparently a festival of suck, which I guess shouldn't be surprising)...



…and Seth Meyers takes a look at the latest nonsense with “The Donald” and his Pam Bondi payoff (including this – and I’m sorry, but the stuff with HRC pales by comparison; the Repugs have had all this time to make a legitimate case against her, and all they’ve got is a parade of supposition)…



…and yeah, as I said, I think Colin Kaepernick should stand for the anthem, but once again, he definitely has a point (NSFW)…



...and do you want to hear a slow, torchy Thursday ballad? I hope so, because here it comes.

No comments: