Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Stuff

I’ve got some leftovers from the prior week I still need to get to, so here they come – among other things, last week was a really bad one for voter ID laws, as noted here, which is truly good news…



…and the Rev. Dr. William Barber really “brought the heat” at the DNC, as it were, reminding us of what Democrats are supposed to be all about (and no disrespect to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who I’m sure was good too, but how on earth do you top that?)…



…as did former Dem Michigan Mayor Jennifer Granholm here – I’m sure a lot of people got the Carly Simon reference, but I’m sure many others were scratching their heads over it too (didn't know Granholm packed that kind of ooomph - learn something new every day)...



…and I absolutely can’t forget about this summer tune, now can I?

No comments: