Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

Yep, if it’s a day of the week with a “y” in it, count on Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee to say or do something stupid, as she did here...actually, I think she should be prosecuted for it, though I know they’ll never make the case – pretty close to the female equivalent of Louie Gohmert, only with the catty, bitchy edge; would truly be a gift from above if she ended up as the veep for “Donald Drumpf”…made me recall this clip from not quite four years ago (and of course, when Republicans talk about cutting “discretionary spending,” what they really mean is this)…



…and this, as far as I’m concerned, is terrific news – hopefully not too late; made me recall this great movie (and yeah, you can follow the wretched thread on what led to the electric car’s demise to the other architects of ruin from the prior decade)…



…and returning to the election, why am I not surprised that “Fergus Laing” is a 9/11 moocher also…



…and when it comes to Blackburn, I can’t resist including this little number, even though I just put up a tune by the Rolling Stones last week.

No comments: