Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

RIP Rick MacLeish of the Flyers – wouldn’t have won those Cups without him, particularly the first one as shown below (Tom Lysiak too)…



…and regarding Memorial Day, I’m not totally sure that I buy Sebastian Junger’s thesis on community support by itself necessarily lowering instances of PTSD, but I know he backs up his claims with data, which is more than a lot of other people do…



…and yeah, let’s hear it for the “good old days,” huh (not current, but still timely)…



…and Dem U.S. Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren is my new hero for this, standing up to idiot Gail Heriot of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights; more Heriot ignorance/bigotry is here, and you guessed it, by the way – Heriot is a Bushco holdover...



...and the stupidest man in the universe strikes again ("GAYS IN SPAAAACE," with Louie Gohmert - NSFW)...



…and I guess I’m a little late with this tune given that the Indy 500 was yesterday, but better than never I suppose (and man, is that one hard-working drummer or what?).

No comments: