Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

Yes, there is other stuff going on besides “The Donald” and the trans-bathroom idiocy, though I'm sure I'll end up returning to at least one of those situations tomorrow – for starters, if I were Number 44, I would keep using this ammunition as long as the other side is dumb enough to give it to me (here)…



…and it looks like Goldman Sachs is trying to help militarize space (oh, peachy – and oh yeah, more money for NSA spying too)…



…and Kyle Kulinski tells us that Colorado is becoming a haven for medical marijuana “refugees” (NSFW – the last 45 seconds in particular is the real “takeaway” IMHO)…



…and sticking with medical stuff, I wanted to find a tune to commemorate National Nurse’s Week, which runs from 5/6 to 5/12, and I first thought of “Teenage Enema Nurses in Bondage” (uh, no), but I settled on this instead, which fits I think (lots of songs for doctors but few for nurses, which, when you consider who supposedly does patient care and who does it for real, is oddly appropriate).

No comments: