Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Stuff

GO, BERNIE, GO (tomorrow is indeed the big day in “The Empire State,” with PA a week from tomorrow)…



…and I thought this was an interesting report by Rachel Maddow on Repug governors and their “stage craft” at signing ceremonies, leading to a report on how utterly tone deaf on gender issues John Kasich is (and he’s supposed to be the “smart” one)…



…and I also agree that violence against people and property isn’t justified in the circumstances in this video (here), but neither is it justified to forget about the root causes of why poverty and blight exist in this country…



…and like you I’m sure, I’m glad Diana Ross is OK (here); gives me an excuse to put up this tune (with a legendary bass line by Motown “Funk Brother” James Jamerson).

No comments: