Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Stuff

I know I had a clip earlier with Douglas Brinkley, Charlie Pierce and Chris Hayes about “The Donald,” but I think Brinkley’s appropriate context needs to be presented again, as he does here with Rev. Al…



…and Trevor Noah responds to this country’s right-wing freakout over the Belgium attack earlier this week (here); yep, telling that the rest of the world knows how to handle this stuff as opposed to Republicans and their followers in this country…


…and for those of you who think I only bitch about Republicans, I give you what I consider to be a cautionary tale of cozy Dem media/political antics; I know I alluded to Tweety earlier this week, and here he is again (terrific job of following the money, as they say, from Cenk Uygur)…



…and I have to admit that I really didn’t have much of a clue as to what is going on in Brazil (other than they supposedly make a gang of coffee, and I guess whatever Lula wants, Lula gets…OK, so much for “Damn Yankees”); fortunately, John Oliver is all over it here



...and Thom Hartmann gives us economic and labor news for the week...



…and happy belated 85th birthday to “Captain Kirk.”

No comments: