Monday, December 07, 2015

Monday Stuff

We may just finally have the debate on drones that we should have had all along; tragic that it took the sacrifices of these young men to make that possible, though (something to consider in light of this utterly revolting development)...



...and it looks like somebody spiked Tweety's Geritol again - kudos (though Trump isn't a "mixed bag" as far as I'm concerned - he offers NOTHING to indicate that he gives a damn about me or people like me; also, Obama really isn't a progressive, which shouldn't be a news flash to anyone...more here)...


Chris Matthews slams Donald Trump - Tells... by ewillies

...and yeah, I often can't believe it either (here)...



...and of course, since we're talking about Fix Noise, the network responsible for this, you can count on this hairdo named Angela whatever interrupting Joe Lestingi, who happens to be making a well-reasoned, legitimate point...oh yeah, liberals are responsible for crime...screw you, bitch...



…and I try to work in some new selections for this time of year, and here’s one – I probably shouldn’t like this little number, but I do; I think it’s a nice tune…



…and this will put a little spring in your step, I'm sure (a bit NSFW at end).

No comments: