Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Stuff

I think Thom Hartmann provides some important historical context here on our fight with ISIS…



...and I also think it’s appropriate to let Sen. Elizabeth Warren have the last word this week on the Syrian refugee crisis (here)…



...and with the terror stuff going on, I admit that I haven't paid a lot of attention to the budget funding crisis (and I think that's the correct word) in our beloved commonwealth - I think this video provides something important to keep in mind (more here, and an update is here)...



Update: Gee, instead of having the school kids write to Gov. Wolf here, maybe Mikey the Beloved and Archbishop Chucky could tell the kids to write to Tea Head state Sen. Scott Wagner, quoted in this story as saying that he won’t vote for a single tax increase, expecting all of the supposed budget savings to be realized by slashing services (appropriate for Wagner that he formerly made a living in waste disposal – fits the profile for this prick).

(..oops, the story went behind the still-utterly-ridiculous pay wall for the Courier Times and Intelligencer - wonder how many subscribers they lost this week?)

Update 11/26/15: So, it looks like "Helicopter Scott" is a real expert on our schools - sure he is (here).

…and I wish this were just another fish story, but I’m afraid it’s for real…



…and I know I need to pay attention to myself first and foremost on spiritual matters, but if I were this guy, I’d be doing a hell of a lot of tithing ("elevate" this - NSFW)…



…and what the hell – it’s Friday night; time to rock.

No comments: