Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

I don’t know if this will be one of the last videos from the series about fixing our economy from Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich, but it might be one of the best (here)…



…and I’m sorry, I really could care less about any party’s political candidates running for president except Bernie Sanders; I’d rather focus on stuff like this from Rev. Al (on second thought, I’m not sorry after all)…



…and yes, we know about how the wingnuts managed to tie themselves into knots over the rulings from The Supremes last week, but you would have thought at least that they would have been happy about this judicial mistake noted in the video here – sorry, there I go viewing issues through that pesky prism of reality again, a place where fewer and fewer Republicans actually live…


…which makes me recall this tune, actually (and yes, I know it was Parker’s inside joke aimed at his old record label).

No comments: