Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday Stuff

I missed this for Earth Day, but I still think it needs to be pointed out (I think Tom Colicchio is a smart guy, and I know a lot of food gets wasted, but I’m sorry; I would tend to question that “40 percent” statistic – also, there’s a big difference between a banana going bad and, say, a bad apple…one can be salvaged and the other can’t)…



...and for no other real reason other than boredom perhaps, I give you "This Day in Doomsy History"...five years ago around now, "Deadeye Dick" Cheney said his "F" blast to Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy was pretty much the best thing he ever did, earning him some well-deserved wrath from K.O. here...

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



…and Work For Less. Try To Unionize. Get Screwed. Wal-Mart…



…and I like this tune, but who knew “Big Time” could deal such mean licks on the ax (just kidding…and seriously, was that xylophone made by Fisher Price??).

No comments: