Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

I think Russell Brand gives us a “way forward,” if you will, on countering Fix Noise here (as an actor, I think he's a bit of an acquired taste, though he was really good in some parts of “Get Him To The Greek,” I thought)...



...and John Breaux always struck me as a “corpora-Dem,” but I'm not the least bit surprised by Trent Lott's involvement here; makes me recall this clip (and Lott apologized for the Strom Thurmond stuff, for the record, probably because he got caught)...



...and I would ask that you remember this the next time you come across something like this (I'll try to say more about the HuffPo piece later – by the way, referencing the Galloway clip towards the end, I should say that I'll never defend Hamas) ...



...and I'm glad to see Shawn Colvin talking about this – we all need to reach out if we have to.

No comments: