Monday, June 09, 2014

Monday Stuff

This took place 60 years ago today – let’s never forget how important a moment this truly was…



…and former Reaganite Bruce Bartlett is my hero for this, and I love his matter-of-fact delivery (and that “I” word is so, SOOO important – of course, the Repugs are only talking about it now because most of them are running for re-election – if you mention it to them this time next year, you’ll only hear the sound of crickets)…



…and even though this is definitely NSFW (though the naughty words are bleeped), I still think this is genius stuff from John Oliver; almost busted a gut during the last two minutes (and he must have been successful – somehow I missed this until yesterday)…



…and happy belated 70th birthday to Boz Scaggs.



(Shutting down for a bit due to technical upgrades…)

No comments: