Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Stuff

As usual, it’s “jobs, jobs, jobs” for the Repugs (and Rachel Maddow finished at the end about the whole “Hobby Lobby/Conestoga Wood” thing that The Supremes heard arguments on earlier this week)…



…and yeah, I think we’ve all just about had enough of Gramps McCain, and here’s part of the reason why (and from the first bullet here also)…



…and I think this is basically a positive development concerning NCAA athletes, but I also think Robert Smith is right – this is but the first step on a long journey…



…and I’m not sure any words would suffice for this, so I’m merely presenting the pictures, which are powerful enough…



…and Sarah Vaughan would have been 90 (sorry if I’ve been a particular downer lately)…



...and happy belated 65th birthday to Nick Lowe (this tune definitely hits home).

No comments: