Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Stuff

Gee, I wonder if David Wildstein dunked little girls’ curls in ink wells too – un-freaking-believable…



...and I give you Ed Schultz and David Cay Johnston on fighting for an increase in the minimum wage (here)...



…and as noted here, tomorrow is a day of protest over NSA spying (Stephen Colbert has a bit of fun with this I know, but I think he makes the serious points that need to be made)…

The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive


…and with all of the Beatle-ish celebrations going on over the 50th anniversary of the Fab Four’s appearance on Ed Sullivan, there have been quite a few covers being played also, though I haven’t heard this tune – this was always a personal favorite of yours truly (apropos too).

No comments: