Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

I have no words for Samantha Bee of “The Daily Show” for this (surreal, hilarious – uh huh, I guess those are good for starters)…


...and now a word from our sponsor, who would be me (a bit of a civics lesson - and by the way, has anyone besides me noticed how horrendous the potholes suddenly are in our beloved commonwealth?)...



…and I also give you Rachel Maddow and the latest on Christie and a certain bridge here (gosh, someone practicing actual journalism on this, as opposed to Philadelphia's "newspaper of record" with a headline about Christie trying to take another road, or something, which to me is a bad joke)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and due to Governor Bully and his people, the “runaway American dream” slowed to a standstill, as The Boss and Fallon sing about below (heh).

No comments: