Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I don’t give a crap about a handshake – what I care about is the fact that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was adopted by the United Nations on this day in 1948, making it (quick calculation!) 65 years old…



…and Paul Ryan is waaay too happy here for me to not be totally suspicious of this thing signed today (“autopilot” spending? A little less wingnut code and a little more reality, you worm - and no stinking tax increases…unbelievable – anybody who votes for Ryan and his same-party clowns deserve what they get; and with all due respect to Patty Murray, how about “certainty” for people out of work or soon-to-be in that predicament)…



Update 12/11/13: More on this is here.

…and I need a pick-me-up after watching that – maybe a jog on the treadmill will do - oh, wait…



…and here’s another seasonal number.

No comments: