Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

RIP Allan Arbus – a compilation of the best M*A*S*H clips of Dr. Sidney Freedman follows…



…and don’t worry – I’m not going to let go of this topic any time soon…



…and seriously now, are you really going to miss Max Baucus (here)? Seriously? ...



…oh, and in case anyone has forgotten about long-term structural unemployment, rest assured Dean Baker hasn’t, nor has Professor Krugman here (and even Kevin Hassett of AEI, to his credit – I think this clip is a few months old, but it definitely bears repeating)…



…and God bless Stephen Colbert who, as usual, mines comedy gold from utter dross (I got into this over here – God, I just wish that man would go away, and I don’t mean Colbert)…



…and RIP (God, they’re dropping like flies!) Christina Amphlett of the Divinyls.

No comments: