Monday, April 01, 2013

Monday Stuff

I wish I had a nickel for every time I supported a Democrat, and they end up kicking me in the metaphorical teeth as noted here (still better than the Repugs, but at times like this, that’s like comparing two variations of pond scum - I supported the bailouts way back when because I thought stuff like this would accompany it along with real, honest-to-goodness underwater mortgage restructuring; I will NEVER make that mistake again)…



Update 4/2/13: Oh yeah, and there's this too.

Update 4/5/13: If the Repugs end up taking over all branches of our government again in 2016, it will be because of crap like this (h/t Atrios – if nothing else, it will give Hillary the platform to run as the “anti-Obama” Democrat).

…and I’m not sure if this song is aimed at them or me at this moment – April Fools indeed.

No comments: