Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Stuff

Yep, as I just-about-always say, when you need hard-hitting journalism and the networks with initials for names aren’t getting it done, it’s time for Jon Stewart (well, I may not always use those exact words – wow, what a finish to this one!)…



…and as I said last night, there was nothing supposedly spontaneous, or anything even close to that, about the Teahadists (and as those smarter than I have pointed out, it was nothing but an attempt at rebranding the Repug Party to try and get rid of the stench from Dubya anyway)…



…and I’m a little behind on the news cycle on this from Monday, but I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss it…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and happy birthday to Mary Chapin Carpenter (tough call between this and “Shut Up And Kiss Me” I must say).

No comments: