Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

The year is still pretty young, but George Burnett is my asshat of the year for this: 1) Charging liberals more money for your stinking smoothies is lame enough, but 2) …well, just turn off Fix Noise and read this, you numbskull…



…and funny, but I’m not hearing any smartass conservative BS about “cheese eating surrender monkeys” over this



…and for now – for now – I’m willing to cut Obama and the Dems some slack on the gun thing, especially since Biden hasn’t released the findings of his commission, but I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t think there was already something in the works to call half the proverbial loaf a victory and walk away; love to be wrong…



…and here’s a bit of a sop to what used to be called “Top 40” radio – good tune all the same.

No comments: