Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

We saw “Lincoln” and thought it was terrific…Daniel Day-Lewis should win the Best Actor Oscar, and Tommy Lee Jones was great also – we’ll see (and I don’t know anything about this Patricia Murphy person, but I’m not sure how she expects Obama to more or less win over the other side by doing anything he hasn’t already done; to me, that’s Beltway-media-speak for “shut up and let the Repugs take charge”)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and it looks like “Big Gay” has won again based on this (way too funny; I’m sure Big Gay Al is happy – removing my tongue from my cheek)…



…and happy birthday to Shawn Colvin…



…and I know this is a downer of a tune, but it’s all I could think of after reading this.

No comments: