Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Stuff

If I were still doing Do-Gooders and Dregs, this guy would be really high on my Do-Gooders list for this (maybe next year, but I’m not promising anything)…



…and we have all kinds of phony-baloney congressional investigations, but for what it’s worth, I demand that one take place for this (there should be FBI monitoring of the Teahadists, then – anybody who denies that we live in a corpocracy after watching this should continue to adjust their pillows and hit the snooze alarm once more...wonder if my support of OWS makes yours truly an "anarchist"?)…



…and we know what happily-soon-to-be-ex U.S. House Rep Allen West is, but I wonder if Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s blood clot is just a symptom of the “Benghazi Flu”…West is such a nitwit…



…and it takes about a minute to get this going, but it’s worth it.

No comments: