Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Stuff

(By the way, with everything going on in the news, I forgot to mention that I also posted here.)

I have to admit that I never paid much attention to Piers Morgan up until now, but kudos to him for this (and by the way, John Lott, apologist for Murder, Inc., tried to ask something about how many innocent bystanders were shot by a law-abiding gunman; Lott’s supposed statistical data has been disproven as utter garbage anyway, but if he were actually interested in another point of view – and I know he isn’t really – then he should read the story of Joe Zamudio from here, who was in Tucson during that horrific attack and very nearly shot an innocent bystander)…



…and Rachel Maddow provides international context (and I know it’s absolutely shocking to read what the wingnuts continually deny, and that is that gun…control…laws…work)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I have a bit of a confession; I’m not really interested in hearing Christmas music at the moment, but it may be therapeutic to put up these videos, so here they are.



No comments: