Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Yeah, I’m trying to put off the whole “chestnuts roasting on an open fire” bit for a little while longer, but Martin Bashir puts the whole Fix Noise “War on Christmas” thing in perspective here…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and yeah I know – FISCAL CLIFF FISCAL CLIFF FISCAL CLIFF FISCAL CLIFF FISCAL CLIFF!!! But I still liked this from Jon Stewart anyway (for what it’s worth, just go over the damn “cliff” already and pass tax cuts for all but the rich next year)…



…and yeah, can you say “Mississippi health care disaster” (here)…



…and I haven’t put up an indie video for a little while (hung up on the “Boomer” stuff a bit I know), so let me put that right here.

No comments: