Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Stuff

“Damn that Obama – do you know I had to pay $4.60 a gallon to gas up the Doomsymobile? And it cost me over $50 to fill my bloody tank! What’s next, odd/even-day rationing and a return to hyperinflation?”

 ...

Uh, oops – sorry, I nodded off and must have had a bad dream (more here – and this apropos tune comes from the ‘70s, when we went through the real thing, for those of you who have to use that Google thingie to find that out...and by the way, please take note that the price of gas started to climb for real during the “oughts” – now let me think, who was president back then?)...
 


 ...and for no particular reason, I’ll now continue my theme of angst-ridden young love with this little number (works out in the end, though - ain't that nice?).

 

No comments: