Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Stuff

Yeah, somehow I’m not surprised that he now wants to run away from those stinking, ruinous tax cuts of his (here)...



...and adios, Little Ricky – have to admit that I never thought he’d get this far (a testimony to the lunacy of the Repugs as far as yours truly is concerned)...



Update 4/12/12: ROFLMAO...

...and concerning the all-but-named Repug presidential nominee, I give you this...



...and I thought this was a whompin’ little number, so here it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really would have liked to see Ricky lose Pennsylvania. He would have I am sure. The rest of the country needed to see it happen.

doomsy said...

He lost it by 17 points to Casey six years ago - the margin probably would have been bigger this time around...yep, it would have been nice.