Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Stuff

Based on this, I don’t think Joel Hyatt’s “word” counts for a whole hell of a lot (and I thought Al Gore was smarter than to go along with this nonsense also).

Like him or not, Keith Olbermann is (was?) an equity stakeholder in Current TV. Yes, we’re not talking about General Motors here, but you can’t just fire one of your biggest stockholders.

I’m sure K.O. will take these idiots to the proverbial cleaners, though I doubt that we’ll find out exactly what eventually happens since I’m sure there’ll be an out-of-court settlement…



…and inspired (if that’s the word) by this post, I give you the following (I still miss Natasha Richardson)…



...and yeah, Willard Mitt and Puppy Dog Eyes Ryan are both a couple of jabronis, all right (more here)...



...and don't worry, no "message" music tonight, just enjoy (and let's be careful out there, OK?).

No comments: