Thursday, February 02, 2012

Thursday Stuff

So it looks like Health Shuler will now try to be mediocre in another occupation (here) – I love the way he said here after the 2010 debacle, basically, that Nancy Pelosi should step down as House minority leader, but then say that he’s “not here to cast stones”; what a weasel…



…and speaking of job changes, I’ve been putting this off for a little while, but I really can’t do that anymore.

Basically, this blog is going to go on a hiatus of sorts in about a week or so, sometime around the 13th or 14th I think. Is this the end? Maybe. I’ll have more to say about this later, but basically, I’ve obtained another professional opportunity that is going to demand a lot more of my time, to the point where I’ll have to step back from this a bit and see where I am. I’ll just briefly point out that I’ve put some career stuff on the “back burner” a bit to keep this going since I started doing this (about 5902 on the Blogger posts to go with 739 posts at the Wordpress site), but I can no longer do that. Again, I’ll have more to say later.

But for now, I give you the advice in the title of this song (sorry, no video).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so appreciated finding this blog, it is honestly based in facts and not loaded with BS. Thank you for all your time and hard work to enlighten us. And all the best in your new career move. Keep on leaning forward. Hope Never Dies.

doomsy said...

Thanks a lot - there may be a couple of more posts before the hiatus, I'm not sure let. I appreciate it.