Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Stuff

I'm going to miss Barney Frank (here...not sure what's up with the spacing)...












…and even though I definitely don’t agree with, say, Bill Maher’s opinion on religion, after watching this clip, I can still understand it (as usual, Fix Noise opens up the right-wing “puke funnel,” as Atrios calls it, and pours the byproduct all over us…work with me on this, people)…



..."Worst Persons" ("J-Lo" and her Fiat commercial get the "bronze"...wonder what else was air-brushed or whatever into that ad?; Mann Coulter gets the runner-up...and how lame is it for a conservative to get bleeped on "Morning Joe"? Also, I think Keith means Wayland Flowers; but USA Ammo gets the top citation for its commercial telling us of the dictatorial threat of...Forest Whitaker? And I'm not completely sold on the goatee, for what it's worth)...



...and we lost this guy 10 years ago today.

No comments: