Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Stuff

There was an April Fool’s joke making the rounds earlier today that Rachel Maddow had been fired by that asshat Phil Griffin of MSNBC – don’t laugh too hard because anything is possible (thank God we have her – she brings us a state-by-state wrapup of Repug-induced misery here from last night…more here, by the way…and I think Maddow’s next story was about the battle fought by the teabaggers against health exchanges in Montana as noted here, which, if they keep it up, will get punted over to the Feds anyway – idiots)…



…and here is exactly the right response…



…and speaking of those zany teabaggers, I think they should keep asking about President Obama’s birth certificate. I really do, right along with “The Donald.” I think they should keep making a fuss right up to the 2012 elections, and then let them live with the result; Obama will be re-elected in a landslide…



…and nothing like thoroughly unnecessary drama at 30,000 feet, I always say (here)…



…and oh yeah, kudos to Pete DeFazio – more like this…



…and I realize I was pretty mellow last night – so much for mellow.

No comments: