Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Stuff (update)

Nail. Hammer. Head. - it's Keith Olbermann versus the tebaggers tonight in perhaps his finest "Special Comment"...one of his very best at least.

As I watched this, I had a few reactions. One was relief that SOMEONE IN OUR CORPORATE MEDIA WAS FINALLY CONNECTING THE DOTS! Another was disgust that it has come to this point and so late in the game, and another was a bit of disappointment with myself...I don't know about anybody else who puts his or her opinions in a public sphere like this, but no matter what good I may do in my small way, I always feel like I should be doing more, screaming louder...something. Ultimately, it's up to me to deal with it, I know.

Anyway, here is Part 1...



...and here is Part 2...



Update 10/28/10: And by the way, all the teabagger stuff, important as it is to call it out, is partly a smokescreen to cover up this.

...and here is one antidote to the teabaggers (and by the way, here is an update to the absentee ballot applications matter that makes a hell of a lot more sense than anything I've read on this in the Courier Times, who, as far as I'm concerned, have utterly bungled this story)...



...and if this song doesn't capture your mood for going out to vote on Tuesday after watching K.O.'s Special Comment tonight, then you don't have a pulse - perhaps no conscience either.

No comments: