Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday Stuff

I have to admit that I've never really been able to comprehend the totality of Christine O'Donnell's stupidity until I watched this clip from her debate last night with Chris Coons - he tells any organism with more than a single functioning brain synapse that the whole "bearded Marxist" business was A JOKE, and she STILL keeps beating on it like it was a policy issue (and all with that cutesy smile, of course - more here, and an appropriate comeuppance is here, and this is utterly predictable)...



...and after watching that, I'd like to just go get in my car and drive to a place where there are no politics, like in this song (yeah, right - and he threw away the chicken skin but still ate those gloppy mashed potatoes anyway...kind of self-defeating, you think?).

No comments: