Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday PM Stuff

Nail. Hammer. Head. (more here)...



...and Rachel Maddow rakes Doug Suttles of BP over the proverbial coals here, and with good reason (if I could find humor in this somehow, which I really can't, I'd compare Suttles to the Michael Palin character Mr. Ken Very Big Liar from a Monty Python skit - not sure what's going on with MSNBC's vids...I see them loaded successfully elsewhere, but when I grab the code, I end up linking to a Nightly News report - wonder if it's an IE8 thing?)...



…and as a tribute to this guy, I think I’ll eat a sizzling, greasy pork product tomorrow...



...and a hat tip goes out to Andy Vineberg of the Courier Times for reminding us that Rory Gallagher left us 15 years ago yesterday; this is one of my favorite Gallagher performances, with Jack Bruce of course.

No comments: