Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday AM Stuff

This is actually about a week and a half old, but I was reminded of it when reading an Inky Op-Ed today, proving that, if nothing else, Philadelphia's conservative newspaper of record is good for steering people to content elsewhere (God, renaming the Jersey rest stops? Hey, you'd better leave "Joyce Kilmer" alone, Mr. James Simpson - "I think that I shall never see a place where I can go to pee.")...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and yeah, I think this is a catchy little number also (six months early, though, I suppose).



Update: And by the way, our condolences go out to the families and friends of the four missing miners whose bodies have now been discovered (here); this report from Rachel Maddow aired earlier this week (and the ACORN video Rachel refers to is here).

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments: