Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday Stuff

(I had some stuff to get to but I didn't quite make it today - I'll try again tomorrow.)

I have a feeling, ladies and gentlemen and boys and girls, that "Straight Talk" McCain could say ANYTHING and STILL be given a warm seat on the Sunday morning gabfests (and gee, I wonder if McCain's perspective on this is being affected by the fact that he has conservative primary challenges from loudmouth J.D. Hayworth and Minuteman nutball Chris Simcox? And by the way, kudos to Admiral Mike Mullen - yes, overturning DADT is long overdue, but at least he's taking a lead role here)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...and in a way, I apologize for adding this; anyone who takes Glenn Beck seriously is an utter fool, but when he's nailed in a particularly red-handed manner such as this, it should be publicized...



...which of course is part of the larger issue Jon Stewart addresses with typical comic precision here (and good for Arianna to get Roger Ailes on the record with his utter non-answer)...



...and I always wondered what would happen if an '80s video was ever merged with a '50s sci-fi movie, and now that I know the answer, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.

No comments: