Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Stuff

Jonathan Alter of Newsweek basically calls "America's Mayor" on his "Terra! Terra! Terra!" BS here on "Countdown" (and I can't believe I'm on the same side as Bob Barr, David Keene and Grover Norquist, but I am)...



..."Worst Persons" (I know I already took a shot at Steve Douchey earlier over "the bow," so I won't waste more time with him; Glenn Beck says we should try KSM in The Hague, but he''s wrong - that's where we should try Bushco; and I already went after Kristol Mess earlier today I know, but I think he deserves another shot for the reason K.O. tells us here - that is, Irv's son basically says the hell with due process and let's kill Maj. Hasan without the benefit of a trial, and thus dishonoring the sacrifice of his victims who served to preserve our way of life)...



...and here's something for the grownups; the debut of "The Sound of Music" took place today on Broadway in 1959...



...and here's something for the kids.

No comments: