Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Stuff

My introduction to the right-wing nutosphere came from this guy; he and Pat Buchanan would make the smoke come out of my ears on "Dr. McLaughlin's Gong Show" way back when.

There is not a single issue where he and I shared agreement (this post would get very long quickly if I listed all the disagreements) and I think he effectively helped foul our discourse to the point where we are now. I will give him credit for serving our country, though, which elevates him slightly over most of his ideological brethren...

("Sen. Katherine Harris," huh? I may bust a gut...).



Update 8/19/09: Kudos to Greg Mitchell for highlighting one of the many, many issues I had with Novak here.

...and here's a remembrance of a much better man...



...K.O. brings us up to date on the latest Repug health care obstruction (and invoking Bill Murray in "Meatballs"? GENIUS!)...



Update 8/19/09: And as far as I'm concerned, the result of this CNN poll today is further evidence that our corporate media should be ignored on this issue - sorry, but I don't know how else to say it; if you want to be informed on the matter of health care reform, read liberal blogs instead.



...and I always wondered who did this song - now I know.

No comments: