Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Stuff

This is the first 16:24 of Obama's acceptance speech tonight. I still can't believe it.

He hit all of the right notes, people. All. Of. The. Right. Notes.

Accuse me of drinking the Kool Aid as much as you want, but that was the best political speech I've ever heard in my life. And what a presidency of promise (hat tip C&L).

(Update: The hell with MSNBC; here's the whole thing courtesy of TPM)...



(Oh, and by the way, here's the predictable corporate media attack, and this from BoBo is not only an insult to the Times, but to journalism itself, to say nothing of the Dems of course.)

...Simple Plan ("Shut Up"); I hereby dedicate this to the loathsome NPR radio team of a woman announcer whose name I couldn't locate from their web site, some supposed gadfly named Bob Smith who thought it was more important to ignore Susan Eisenhower's speech tonight and talk to someone in the stands about the sunset over Invesco Field and buffalo brats (a grinder, as I think they call it out there), and some "Weekly Standard" nothing with a voice named Matt somebody or other whose job it was to shoot verbal spitballs at the Dems for the whole week - I absolve E.J. Dionne because he was getting crowded out to the point where I barely heard him.



Update 8/30/2008: I believe this is the NPR guy, doing what he does best (propagandizing against Dems, that is).

No comments: