Thursday, December 06, 2007

I Wish I Could Forget This “Elephant”

And by the way, regarding Iran and the latest NIE, Little Ricky Santorum weighed in today on the pages of (where else) The Philadelphia Inquirer (here) with this somewhat obscure detail…

We must view this information in light of the continued obsession of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with the return of the Twelfth Imam. That's the ninth-century Shiite leader who, according to his view of Shiite theology, will return to earth to lead them after an Armageddon in which Islam has conquered Christians and killed the Jews.
Wow, do you think we’d better turn that “Eye Of Mordor” somewhere else in the Middle East then, former Senator “39 Percent Approval Rating” (here)?

("Divest from Iran, just like I said in my Iran Freedom From Terra! Terra! and 9/11, 9/11 Act before I lost to Bob Casey, bad liberals, this is a recording, blah blah blah...")

No comments: